I am Loïc WydD Petit, a gigantic nerd who has spent a lot of energy trying to better understand games. I am behind a lot of fighting game related reverse engineering projects like sfvsim, sfvdiff, kofbox, or the sf30ac-extractor.
As a side project, in 2018 I launched a new initiative to better understand the input lag with a proper scientific approach. This means: isolating the components as much as possible, proper methodology in the measures, and correctly identify which metric to monitor.
This website contains a lot of methodology and everything you need to measure the lag of your game or device. However, if you need my services in any way regarding this matter, don't hesitate to hit me up on twitter, my DMs are open.
This website has been created using the help of tools like PicoCMS and the simpleTwo theme.
Thank you to:
- noodalls: The one who inspired me to do precise measures.
- Teyah: For doing the controller lag analysis, it has inspired me a lot.
- DisplayLag: For being a reference way before all of this.
- JunM and JasensCustoms: For replicating my controller results and providing me their data.
- The FGC community as a whole: For caring about this.